We've been trying to get out and about the last few weekends since our time as a family of three is quickly drawing to a close. Last weekend we tried the new Fort Worth Science and History Museum, which has a whole children's section. Caleb loved it, however he did have some issues with the walls. Walking into them to be specific. They are floor to celling glass and very clean. Obviously cleaner than our windows at home because he walked into them several times trying to get to whatever was outside. Brad and I were a little worried at first until we saw several other children do the exact same thing!
He loved this thing, you make paper parachutes and put them in the wind tunnel and they shoot up towards the celling.
Yeah, that's my kid that climbed into the pretend grocery store shelves.
Playing trucks
As with any animal, he called this a dog.
Here kid, let me show you how to do it.
Loved this bubble tower, you hit the buttons on the bottom and it lights up and makes bubbles.
Driving the ambulance, just like dad.
This Saturday we also made a zoo trip. While it was crazy busy (first weekend of Spring Break), we had a lot of fun. I think Caleb is starting to realize that all these animals can't be dogs.
The zoo is exhausting, think I'll take a break while I'm up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment