We have been working to prepare Caleb for his new role as big brother. Although I am pretty sure he knows something is up, I don't think he has any idea how his world is about to change. His Nana recently bought him a doll so that he can get used to having a baby around. Really his only interest in the doll is in feeding it. While he still has some improvements to make in technique, I think he gets an "A" for effort.


(side note: Brad will be completely mortified when he realizes there are pictures of his son playing with a doll on the Internet)
At least Caleb will look the part in his Big Bro shirt. I'd like to add that I asked Brad to take some pictures of Caleb in his shirt, so he literally took some pictures of Caleb's shirt - minus the rest of him!


No comments:
Post a Comment