Caleb loves cell phones. They light up, they make noise, what's not to love really? Because he loves them so much, my cell phone has become our go to toy in an emergency. I recently got a new phone. Even more recently my new phone stopped working. When you push buttons it does crazy things, and finally last night the screen just went black. The phone worked I just couldn't see who was calling, who I was calling, when I had a text or voicemail. Pretty much everything you use a phone for.
So today I took it to AT&T, they checked it and discovered it had water damage. What water damage? I haven't dropped it in the pool or spilt anything on it. As I'm arguing with the AT&T lady I realize that the "water damage" is actually "slobber damage" from Caleb using it as a teether. I had to buy a new phone...
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment