I admit it I have been a total blog slacker. I just realized I hadn't posted anything in over a month (shameful). In my defense, it has been a busy month. We've had lots of visitors like...
our sweet friend Ella who came and read us books for hours on end...

and Grandma...

and Grandpa...

and Aunt Lexi! Caleb is now 7 months old (8 next week). 7 months has been such a fun age. He eats just about everything-

exhibit A, but his faves are yogurt and bananas. He has been busy launching a protest against crawling (at first he SCREAMED if you put him on his tummy, now he has mastered the art of scooting backwards until he is sitting up and off his tummy. His ingenuity is impressive, now if he would only use it for good). However, he loves standing.

Maybe he prefers to stand because of the catchy little tune we sing when he pulls up. The lyrics are as follows "you're standing, you're awesome, you're cool, oh yeah!" Like I said catchy, feel free to incorporate it in your daily life if you wish. Caleb is also obsessed with Hank. If Hank walks in the room, we stop and watch his every move. If he does something really cool like scratch, or drink from his bowl or eat we are absolutely beside ourselves with excitement. If Hank is in reach we are going for it.




Luckily, Hank is the sweetest dog on the planet and tolerates Caleb's constant harassment with incredible gentleness and patience. In return Caleb provides him with soggy, half eaten, teething biscuits dropped on the floor.
Last but not least I an including this picture just because I think Caleb looks exactly like Brad. This is the face that Brad makes anytime he thinks he has said something particularly funny or clever.

I don't remember what we were doing when I took this picture, so I can only assume Caleb was being particularly funny and clever.
SIDE NOTE: Do not be alarmed, he does actually own clothes even though that may not be apparent by these pictures. As I've said before, he'd just rather be naked!
No comments:
Post a Comment